woensdag 27 augustus 2014

Studies


Does having completed a study make you a good teacher?
Did a good teacher necessarily study?

I don't think so. It's all about attitude, life experience and the willingness and ability to connect to the source: God.

So why this page? I would like to mention my studies, since I'm grateful to have had the possibility to study and they have contributed to who I am now. Also, my studies at Healingspace were extremely valuable, so might you be looking for a good place to learn, here you go.

2014 Angel Intuitive at Hayhouse - London - Doreen Virtue

2013 Certified Angel Card Reader at Hayhouse -

2013 Basic medical knowledge at Civas

2013/03 Nutrition consultant at Healingspace

06/2013 Training Mouth & Health at Healingspace



03/2010 Management skills at NCOI Opleidingsgroep
· Effective Management - Surani Heininga
· Inspirational Leadership - William Lengton

09/2001 Bachelor of Education at the Academy of Sports Studies at The Hague University of Applied Sciences