woensdag 27 augustus 2014

Testimonials


Below you can read how a few people experienced a healing or reading. For more reviews or booking a session, visit my website.

Readings

‘At first, I was a little skeptical about an Angel card reading. But since Laurene seemed a reliable person to me, I decided to give it a try. The calm presence of Laurene made me feel comfortable during the reading. What I particularly liked, was her unprejudiced attitude; there was no question that felt ‘too weird to ask’.  Thanks to the reading, I can now look at myself from a positive perspective. I am now aware of the ‘negative self-talk’ and am able to consider myself a powerful person. Last but not least: Laurene is reliable, give it a try.’ Omaji  

'I just wanted to thank you for the session in Amstelveen last Sunday. I'm practicing a lot myself now, to contact heaven :) Your book tip was also really valuable. Recognised a lot, got eye-openers and stuff to work on. Thank you very much!' Amanda

Healings
'I had an incredibly valuable session with Laurene; a true experience. I was totally relaxed; deep subconscious state; and those pure, integer questions that Laurene asked 'out of the blue'! Worth another visit.' Pauline

'The sessions with Laurene are helping me to experience inner peace. Therefore, I have more freedom to enjoy life and worry less. It also helped me to separate the main and side issues.' Evelien 

'Laurene immediately created an open, peaceful and relaxed atmosphere, which helped me to feel comfortable. Now I've had some Reiki/massage sessions, I feel more fit, energetic and peaceful. The Reiki helped me to totally relax and made me aware of my own inner feelings. It was a very special and nice experience that I would recommend to anyone.' Klaartje


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten