maandag 9 februari 2015

About baby's, bliss & business


Dear beautiful soul,

In this article:

  • The art of baby-less writing
  • Bliss & Business in 2014 & 2015 : the first Certified Angel Card Readers & a new course in May.
  • Free meditation video from Doreen Virtue

The art of baby-less writing
It has been a while since my last article. Some of you know, others don’t: I’m 8,5 months pregnant at the moment. So far it has been one of the biggest and most beautiful transformations in my life. Of course with a lot of unexpected experiences, like my mind telling me whole day to do this for the baby. And that. And more.

So even though every day I still wanted to help others with writing, ideas for new articles kept running through my head and I sat down after my computer… the next article is still not finished. Honestly it’s a lot harder to write and stay concentrated. So unfortunately you will have to wait a few months for the next article. Unless you want me to write one about breast feeding, diapers and wrapping a baby ;).

Bliss & Business 2014 & 2015 - The first Certified Angel Card Readers & a new course in May.
For me, 2014 has been an amazing, blissful year and a spectacular ride. It was full of challenges and reinventions and you were part of that. I’m so grateful to have had the opportunity to be part of your life last year. Thank you!

2014 - Transformations
What I will remember most, is the great transformations I’ve seen so many of you making. A lack of understanding was replaced with compassion, (self-)forgiveness and love, anxiety was replaced with courage and restlessness with peace. I’m so proud of you that you took steps, changed perspective and dared to change.

2014 - First Certified Angel Messengers (CAM)
Also, 4 beautiful souls decided to take it a step further and join the Certified Angel Messenger course. With great enthusiasm and eagerness to learn they came to Haarlem every Thursday, sharing experiences on their readings and challenges, asking a thousand questions about angels and absorbing knowledge like sponges. I’m so proud on all the progress they made!



2015 - Maternity leave
As I’m writing you, I’m already in my maternity leave. I will hopefully be welcoming and guiding a beautiful soul soon. I will start giving readings and healings again by the end of April.

2015 – New Certified Angel Messenger Course in May!
After such a successful course (average recommendation: 8,3) I’m even more enthusiastic of starting a new course in May (click here for Dutch).

Would you like to gain more trust in yourself, learn to let go of anxiety and other dysfunctional patterns and get a better understanding of the angels surrounding you? If you feel guided: don’t hesitate. Take that leap of faith and subscribe now. See you May 8th!

Free meditation Doreen Virtue
The energies have been intense last weeks and Doreen felt guided to share a clearing and shielding meditation with Archangel Michael. It helped me to let go of anxiety and rise above negative energies, so I think it’s worth sharing. Hopefully you will benefit from it as well. Enjoy!

I wish you all the best for now and I’ll be back in April.

Lots of love,

Laurene 

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten